Why Choose Us?
Students and teachers are constantly faced with moving goalposts in schools and they can find it difficult to keep up:
- Changes to the GCSE curriculum.
- More Maths content in the GCSE Science papers.
- Changes to the Key Stage 2 SATs reading paper.
- Changes to the English and Maths curriculum in Key Stages 1 and 2.
- No more calculator paper in Key Stage 2 SATs.
- The reintroduction of Level 6 papers in Year 6.
- GCSE levels changing from A-G to 1-9.
- No speaking and listening, coursework or text books in the actual GCSE English exam.